Jackson had his 6 month check up on Tuesday (even though he is almost 7 months). He was happy for the Dr. and nurse, smiling and cooing and laughing the whole time. He kept trying to pull Dr. M's stethoscope off his neck. The 4 shots weren't so pleasant but all is well.
Stats:
Weight: 14 lbs (4th percentile)
Length: 26 inches (20th percentile)
Head: 11th percentile
.... so he is just a little peanut! Except for those ears. Man, we love this kid. The Dr. kept saying "he is so good natured I can tell" I couldn't agree more. I think we'll keep him.








7 comments:
He is tiny - what a cutie!
:)
What a sweetie pie!!
Can you mail him here so I can love on him for awhile?!!! While you're at it I'll take the other three as well!!!
Keep him small till October, no growth spurts!!!
So darling--and such a good baby! I love to snuggle that little bug!!
He is so dang cute! I can't wait to cuddle him next month. We can swap babies for the weekend! ;)
He is just a little guy but Oh So Cute!!!!
What a cute little guy! Love him!
Oh you sweet tiny little baby with those adorable ears! Glad he is healthy as can be!
Post a Comment