Guess who's 8? A sweet little blonde haired, blue-eyed girl!
Tayler kept telling us that this was going to be the best weekend EVER, so we have tried our best to keep her dreams alive.
Friday night, Sean and I let her choose a restaurant and took her out to dinner-- just the 3 of us. It was so nice to have some 1 on 1 time and celebrate HeR!
She chose Kobe's in Ogden, which is a Japanese Steakhouse. It was SOOOO good. Way better than Tepanyaki (i think). We had a wonderful time stuffing ourselves and being entertained. The waiters made her feel special as well. It was definitely a great night for all of us.
here's the gang (notice all their flip flops)
I attempted to make a FlIp-FlOp cake- here's the finished product
Tayler has wonderful friends and I am so grateful for that! Thank you everyone for coming to help us celebrate our new little 8 year old! Now, I'm exhausted *sigh* Tomorrow is her actual birthday so we have 1 more day of fun ahead of us.
p.s. I ran 6 miles after the party. Pretty proud of myself. Sean and I are training for a half marathon the end of October. It may kill me, but so far so good ((:








12 comments:
Jessica and Ashlee had such a fun time. It is great being with good friends. Tayler we hope you have a fun birthday today!! Thanks for inviting the girls. Love the Bangerters
Great flip-flop cake Jess! Looks like a fun party.
Happy Birthday Tayler! I'm excited to see you in person in just a couple weeks!
Way to go on the 6 miles Jess. Fitting in a long run even after an exhausting day- you rock!
You must be exhausted woman!! I was tired just reading about all you did this weekend - ha ha!
The party is SOOOO cute - Love the flip flop cake - A hawaiian theme sure is fun!
And WHOO HOOO to you training for a half marathon - Wow - You go girl!!
What a fun birthday party! 8 is such an exciting year. She looks very happy to spend an evening out with just her mom and dad.
Can I come have you motivate me to run the 1/2 marathon with you? Good Job. Where is it at?
You go girl...you are the MAMA!!!!
Cutest flip flop cake ever!!
Happy Birthday to little T, I remember when she was born, she is a sweetheart and we love her so much, just wish we could be there to give her a big hug!
Happy Birthday T!
Happy Birthday Tay!
Looks like you had an awesome birthday! I love the flip flop cakes by the way.
ok jess- that flip flop cake is so awesome! i may have to use that idea for morgan. :) happy birthday to Tayler!
Yes, Happy Birthday, cute Tayler! :) I Love this post--look at all the fun things you did! Jess, the cake is DARLING and the flip flops are too! You're a great mama. AND-WAY TO GO ON YOUR RUNNING!!! I think you're amazing!!
What a fun theme! Too cute!
:)
I can't believ Tay is 8! Super fun day for her. I bet she loved it. Good job on the birthday. Your awesome. Miss you guys. Britt
You are so good at those cakes, very talented.
Happy bday Tay... I must prepare myself, that means Q is right around the corner... 8? Ahh man.
I like the 'dinner just the three of you' idea, we're doing that!
Hugs my friend!
Happy birthday you big 8 year old! What a fun birhtday party too! You are so good at making those cakes for your kids! You are amazing!
Post a Comment