The first day of school
Tayler and Rylee were both up early and excited to start school this morning. They got dressed, made their beds, and were ready to go early. Rylee only got to go from 10-11 today and the rest of the week is testing so she doesn't officially start until next Monday. It is going to be a long week because she wants to start SO badly. Her teacher had a treasure hunt that we got to do together. It was fun! She has testing on Thursday morning too ((:
Tayler had good things to say when she came home. I think she is really going to enjoy her teacher.



I think it's going to be a
GrEaT year! I can't believe I have 2 in school now. I have to go to the school 3 times during the day. I really miss the bus already.
8 comments:
They look so cute! I love the first day of school especially when they are so little and excited!!
It will be fun for you to have some time with your boys :)
How cute are they?
Tay looks like she could be going to a job so cute and smart!!!
I hear your pain with the bus thing...hopefully the year will go fast and next year you can only make 2 trips!
Hugs to you!! :)
So darn cute! Have fun this year girls!
Darling girls! I know...a bus would be REALLY nice about now...I almost didn't care if Alivia didn't get morning Kindergarten because I will be making 3 trips regardless!
I love the back to school fashions! Girls get so into that stuff. It's so fun!
how cute do your girls look and Rylie looks so excited for big girl school!
I love how Sassy taylor looks!
They look so cute! It seems to me that the kindergarten year is the worst! Good luck!
:)
Those are the cutest school girls I've ever seen! How fun that they get to go to school together. I loved being at the same school as my siblings. I hope they really enjoy it.
Post a Comment