CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jayson's happy place

Jayson kept saying " I am such a lucky boy"over and over to Sean thanking him repeatedly for building his new sandbox. (Sean finished it Saturday). Rylee and Jayson are out here ALL day playing. Here they are burying each other like they saw on a cartoon the other day. I'll get used to bathing them EVERY single day due to all the sand in their hair. The joys of childhood.

7 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

For the kids it looks dreamy...for you it looks like a lot of sand in your life!! It could be worse, the dog could like to play in the sand too!!! :)
The joys of childhood!!!
The kid look so happy!! They are the cutest ever!!!

CB said...

Cute Cute cute! Sandboxes really are fun - alot of mess for mom - but hours and hours of fun and imagination for kids!
Jayson's smile is priceless.
Your husband is a good dad and a talented one too!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

that is so cute! Love it! I love sandboxes except for the sand in my house :) What a sweet little boy!

Sheri said...

SO Cute!!

Unknown said...

Too cute! What a lucky boy!

Julie said...

What fun! Those kids are super lucky to have a great Dad who builds them a sandbox!

Katie & Jared said...

So Fun! I totally didn't even see Rylee in the picture until I read that she was in it. Too funny!