CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

7 months old

Jackson turned 7 months on Friday the 20th. Is time flyin' or is it just me? He gave me a scare on Thursday and I thought that he was DONE nursing for good. He cried every time I tried and acted like I was torturing him. It was the weirdest thing and seemed to come out of nowhere. I pumped for a few days for each feeding and gave him a bottle which he loved! I'll admit, I cried a little (okay, a lot) at the thought of being done for good- especially when we have 5 more months to go. Needless to say, 2 days later and after a lot of coaxing he decided it was okay again. It was the craziest phase he went through. I know I might be crazy, but I'm not ready to let go of that just quite yet- nor did I want to pump for 5 straight months every feeding.
I love this little kid so much. He is scooting around like crazy. My favorite thing is how he pivots to find out who is talking to him. It's adorable. He has 2 bottom teeth and loves trying new foods. He sits up like a champ, but still prefers his belly with all 4 limbs up in the air. What a nut! He is a wonderful little boy.

4 comments:

CB said...

That is so weird. I have never heard of a kid doing that - Usually they want nothing to do with stopping much less taking a nursing vacation - ha ha. Glad you get your last 5 months.
I cannot believe he is so big already - I love his ears!

Julie said...

My how time flies! He is sure a cutie!

Joey and Nettifer said...

He is getting big and so sad about nursing! Isn't it random to love it one day and then the next be done with it! So sorry for you! Us moms get attached to it!
Love his cute smile!

Unknown said...

What a funny little reaction - glad he's over that!

Happy 7 months!