Look at this handsome little boy that is 3 today!
This last Sunday when I was getting him ready for Church I had church music playing throughout my house and the song "In the Hollow of His Hands" started to play as I was buttoning up his shirt. I looked at him and started to tear up as I said to him "Jayson you're going to be a missionary one day. Mommy loves you so much" It was one of those moments that make being a mom so great and that I realize what life is truly all about. He is definitely going to do great things in his life and I can't wait to witness them.
Happy Birthday little boy!
It's great to be 3.








7 comments:
Happy Birthday little dude!
It's hard to believe you are already 3! It seems like just yesterday I was holding you and you melted my heart the instant I saw you! I love to watch you grow and to hear your sweet voice on the other end of the phone. Don't be too naughty!!!
Hugs and kisses!!!!
They grow up so stinkin' fast! All of your kids are so adorable!
Jayson-
You absolutely made my day this morning when you grabbed the phone from your mom this morning and said "Hi Aunt Shelly, I love you!" and then handed it back. I love you so much and I hope you had a good day with a lot of chattering along with that!
Happy birthday Jays!
:)
Happy birthday Jayson! And 6 months Jackson! They are both adorable, and getting so big.
Your train cake was awesome! I don't know if I could do that!
And, your girl trip looks like it was fun.
Miss you.
Happy birthday! He looks so much older then a 3 year old! He is so cute! I love the picture of Riley pulling faces at him! Adorable.
Hope he had a good birthday!
I swear Jason was just born yesterday! WOW, where has the time gone?
Post a Comment