CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

6 months OLD

My little boy is 6 months old today!


I'm not sure I could be any more in love with this little boy. He is pure JOY!

He is starting to sit up on his own.
He is still rolling from one room to the next like a crazy man.
He scoots a little bit to get a toy.
He grabs EVERYTHING- hair, toys, food, glasses, bags, etc.
His 2 bottom teeth are ready to POP through any day.
He smiles non-stop.
He looks at you as if he understands what is going on.
His eyelashes are amazingly long and beautiful.
He has mismatched ears. It's so funny!
He can drink out of a cup and loves water.
He loves to sit in our pool and splash.
He loves to read stories with the big kids.
He is such a good natured little boy and rarely cries.

I couldn't be more grateful he is mine! He truly is a ray of sunshine.
I am so lucky.

7 comments:

Maria said...

What a little munchkin! So darling!

CB said...

He looks like such a happy little rug-rat!

Jenny Moore said...

He's YUMMY!!!
Give him some kisses for me!!!

Jen Crook said...

He looks exactly like your brother Jared-Jess! How funny! I have seen such a mix of you and Sean in the other 3 kids and this one is all Linton...wow! I can't believe he is so big already. My baby heads off to Kindergarten. How fast they do grow up.

Shelly said...

I think he is so pretty! (Sorry Sean)

Unknown said...

He is just the cutest! Even when he keeps you up all night!

:)

Joey and Nettifer said...

he is so precious! Love his non stop smile!