Last night we did kind of an impromptu birthday party. Sean's sister Shantelle is back from Malaysia and we wanted to see her and spend some time with her so we decided to have everyone come for dinner and that evolved into a little birthday party for my almost 3 year old BOY (his birthday is on Thursday this week). I can't believe it! He is such a fun little dude. Sean went to a Pizza making class last month so he made everyone pizza again. He has some mad skills. He keeps getting better and better and learned so much at his class. He made a bbq chicken pizza that was so AWESOME! I made the Olive Garden salad and we called it dinner. It think it turned out pretty good.
Here's some pictures from the day/night.
Jayson helping me with his cake-- I know all he really wanted to do was lick the bowl :)

cool kid

The finished product. Not super good, but my first attempt. It made Jayson's day and that is all that mattered!


getting ready to blow out the candles


Present time

Thank you everyone for the sweet presents. We are saving some for Thursday too when we celebrate with our little family. It was a great night and we appreciate everyone for coming. Thanks for helping us celebrate Jayson's birthday.
Last week on Thursday, Shantelle had a birthday party for Emerson at the Rec center in Bountiful. We loved the pool and had so much fun. The kids had lunch, cake and ice cream first and then went swimming for hours. I loved that pool. I love that you can go inside or outside to play.

Emerson, the birthday girl
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jayson (a few days early). He is really such a cute boy! I love those blond curls I hope he keeps them!
Your cake turned out so good!! I can imagine the train was a huge hit!!
I think I need to eat some of your husbands pizza - that sounds SOOOO good!!
Hope you guys have fun in St. George - should be nice and hot down there! You'll get a great tan!
What a stinkin cute cake Jess! You are the MOM!!!
Jayson looks so big, it's hard to believe it's already been three years, we need to make time stop moving so fast.
Have a ball in St. George!
Hugs
Oh my heck he went to a pizza making class!? THat is so cool!
Happy birthday little dude! i love your train cake it is huge! SOmething about a homemade cake makes me so happy!
Yeah for swimming!
The cake is awesome! I love it!
Jayson is growing up so fast though.. Tell him to slow down!
I think that cake is awesome!
Good job!
:)
Post a Comment