Today Tay's class is going to the zoo for their field trip. She was so excited and today turned out to be a beautiful day-- even with NO rain! Hooray. How cute is she?
Can you believe she is almost a 3rd grader? Man, where has time gone since I brought home my first little baby. This girl is amazing.
Yesterday they had a "spelling spree" in class and 3 kids are picked from each 2nd grade class to compete against each other (at least I think that is how it works). She was one of the 3 kids from her class to make it to the final round on Friday. She came home and said that she has butterflies about it. Cute girl! We have been spelling everything we can think of. She does a great job. Sean said that her and I should have a spell off.. he wasn't sure how to put his money on! HAHA. I told her she will do great on Friday. She has had such a wonderful 2nd grade year. I am proud of her on so many levels.








6 comments:
She is one smart cookie! Good luck!
She is so smart and she gets all of her brains from you, Jess. I will have to remind Sean of that! Connor will be so proud of her when I tell him! She is so pretty! I hope you have a good time at the Zoo, Tay!
I love you, Tayler!
Aunt Shelly
Miss T...please stop growing up...you are getting so grown up and you get more and more beautiful each day (and you started out pretty darn cute!!!)
Congratulations on being a wonderful speller! That is awesome.
Have a great time at the zoo and we'll be cheering for you on Friday!
Hugs to you and all your family!
She is a cutie! Wish her good luck on the spelling bee! Loved your memorial day post too!!
Good luck on your spelling spree Tay! You'll do great!
Love ya!
Good luck Tay... you will do amazing! Of course she is cute, she is your daughter after all!
Post a Comment