CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Family Pictures

Two weeks ago we had our family pictures taken by my new fabulous friend Lynette. She is amazing and it was so much fun. Thanks Lynette. We love you!
Here are a few of my favorite's:





















16 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am so glad that you liked them! I Know they make me happy! I am also glad you liked the one of you! Your family is adorable I am happy to do it for you anytime! Love you to pieces!
I love the family one with you guys sitting on the bench! It makes me so happy!
Oh & The catch light in your kids eyes are beautiful!

Jenny Moore said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Them!!
They are gorgeous!! The picture of you and Sean is fabulous!!!
Maybe that the people in them are so cute I'm sure there are no bad pictures!!
LOVE IT!!!

MandaJ said...

They turned great. I love getting updated family pictures. Especially when there is a new addition! Such a cute family you guys have.

Sheri said...

Gorgeous! WE need to get ours done! Where did you have them done?

Shelly said...

I love them ALL! You guys are all so photogenic! What a beautiful family. They will look so good in your house!

Brittney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamatukk said...

They are awesome! So glad to see them. When are are getting together it needs to be soon, I miss seeing you guys. Britt

jamatukk said...

They are awesome! So glad to see them. When are are getting together it needs to be soon, I miss seeing you guys. Britt

Maria said...

HOLY MOLY! Beeee-utiful! I am in love with these pictures!! I want to see them in a bigger format...I'm headed over to see you! :) So darling!! You look beautiful!!

Moore Family said...

Great pictures! Don't you love the feeling of finally having them over with?
Were they taken at Wheeler Farm?

Unknown said...

Very cute! I am also wondering where you got them taken....

Love ya!

. said...

Those pictures are so stinkin' cute! Love you all!

Katie & Jared said...

LOVE THEM!!!! You have such a beautiful family. We love you guys!!!

Karly and Nick said...

These are AMAZING! I love the outfits and colors too. Great job! I can't believe how grown up they all look! We need a new picture too!

Emmy said...

Oh my goodness! So cute!
Love you!

Unknown said...

Great photos!
Hey, I'll be in town for just a short time this coming week. Can we meet up? I think Thursday morning would work best. What have you got going on? Will you give me your #. I'm not sure I have an updated one. I'd love to see you.