Today we headed to the Dr. for Jackson's 4 month check up.
You may be asking yourself why my kids look like they are dressed for winter.. well, because it snowed and was 37 degrees out--that's why.
weight: 13.1 lbs; 14%
length: 25 inches; 50%
head: 27%
In other news: This weekend my sister Julie came into town. It was so much fun to see her and hang out. Friday we hit Costco after the airport and then went to the mall when Jayson woke up and Tay came home from school. Then Sunday we went out to my Mom's and had a yummy dinner and enjoyed some time together. It was great fun! I enjoyed every minute. I'm sad that I didn't take any pictures though.








5 comments:
Can I have him?
He looks squishy in the pictures but 13lbs. isn't very big...I think my kids were double that by 4 months!!!
I'm so sorry about your crummy weather, I'll send you some warm...better yet, come and see for yourself!!!!
Love you...glad you girls had a good time this past weekend.
Ummm...Dax is about 13 pounds now at almost 7 months...but, that is OK...I hope! He sure is a cutie!
OH he is just a little guy! He is so stinking cute and I can't believe he is already 4 months! It is those cute squishy cheeks that throw you off!
I'm trying to figure out who he looks like, but I can't. Guess he just looks like himself and that's pretty cute!
:)
Snow??? I'm glad I missed that! It was way fun to be in Utah, I'll have to drop by again sometime! Thanks for being my shuttle service and letting me hang with you and your fam. Love ya!
Post a Comment