CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

He is growing...

Sound asleep on the couch. He usually won't sleep unless he is on his tummy, but this morning he was extra tired and gave up while I was helping to get Tayler off to school.
close up
just a happy boy!

I can't believe that he has been with us almost 4 months already. They really do grow up so dang fast. He is so much fun! We are going to hit 80 today. YAHOO! I am excited to head to the park in a few minutes.

10 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Jackson-STOP GROWING!!!
What a cutie pie!! He is looking different than your other kiddso's or is it just me being retarded?!!
Enjoy the warm, wish we could play together!
Love you lots!!!

Carley said...

He is SO cute! Isn't that funny...last night Dax slept on his belly, which he never does and your Jackson slept on his back...they switched it up! They really do grow too dang fast...can't believe it....

Susan said...

He is so yummy!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Oh my heck! He sure has grown up! He is adorable and I love his cute little bald perfect head!
See you this thursday!

Sheri said...

he is getting sooo big! Stop growing!! :) what a cutie!

Kendi said...

Wow, he really is growing up fast. Does it make you a bit sad? Glad to hear that he's growing so well. What a cutie!

Shelly said...

I think he is beautiful...with such delicate features! He is also such a snuggle bunny! I love you Jax!

Karly and Nick said...

Oh he is so sweet! And I can't wait for 80 degrees here!

Unknown said...

I hate missing the fun ages...but then again, they're all fun for the auntie so I hate missing all of them!

He's just so cute!

Love ya!

. said...

What a cute kid!