I asked Jayson to get dressed a little while ago to which he adamantly said "I already AM mom." I was a bit puzzled wondering how he could get his clothes on that fast. When I saw him I said "Jayson, you're not dressed silly boy" to which he replied "Yes I am Mom,
Tigger is my clothes and I'm going to school."
Alright then. How can I argue with that?


He's a
GeM!
7 comments:
Duh mama! That is precious~!
I love that kid!
What a cutie!!!
Love him!!!
Seriously love that little boy! You make the cutest little boys!! I love Jackson's stats too...can't wait to hang out soon!
I have no words...except...hee hee!
Jess your pictures are done! I tried your cell phone # but it keeps going to a dental office - I am thinking that is where you work but I am afraid to leave a message. Call me!
Too funny! Got to admire kids creativity!
Post a Comment