Tay's Spring Break this year was right after Easter Weekend so Sean took the week off as well to play with us. He still worked a ton (because he had so many projects to get done, he is amazing) but he was still with us when we were awake and doing something. He stayed up late many nights to work. We originally toyed with the idea of going to St. George or
Las Vegas, but in the end we just went to Park City and had so much fun. Sean found this awesome place by the Canyon Resort which was
way nice. The kids had their own bedroom and 2 flat screen
TV's and we had our own room with a kitchen and living room in the middle. It was fabulous. The kids loved swimming (
sorry no pictures of that). We also shopped the outlets and got all the kids summer clothes. That was my favorite part! I am so excited for summer now.
What a hottie!
We also went out to eat, went to Boondocks, saw "How to Train a Dragon" (which I
LOVED. It was such a cute movie) and lots of other fun stuff.
On Saturday Tay had her 1st soccer game of the season. She did awesome for not playing for 5 months. Pink Thunder is back in action. Jayson and Rylee made an excellent cheering section again.



We told
Tayler if she scored a goal that we would take them to Lagoon and get Season passes. She sure tried her hardest, but didn't get a goal this time. We still took them however. It was Jayson's first time at any place with rides and he loved it. We stayed about 6 hours and everyone had a great time.
Tayler is tall enough to ride
all the rides so her and Sean headed off to ride the new scary
roller coaster Wicked when we first got there. She is a brave girl. It ended up being a really nice day. Not too chilly, but perfect! I think it got up to 67 that afternoon so it was nice.
9 comments:
What a bunch of cuties!!
Glad you had such a good time...you all look FABULOUS!!!
Hugs to you all...miss your cute faces!
Lagoon! Already! My gosh I need to get my season tickets! What a fun weekend. Isn't it nice to just get away! What a wonderful time you had!
Your kids are so cute!
How wonderful to be sunkissed :D
You made the most of your spring break and that is awesome! I can hardly believe Lagoon is open already, how fun!
I seriously love the pink soccer outfit/team - that is just so cute. I remember from last year.
Your baby looks so big already.
Fun week! Sounds like you kept very busy.
So great that you get Lagoon passes. We'll have to try that one year, but for now we'll just have to stick with our passes to the zoo and aquarium....even though Lagoon looks like alot more fun!
Sean looks great! Tell him good job!
Sounds like a fun week!
:)
What a fun week! I'm glad you all got to enjoy a beautiful week together!
Cute pictures!
Sorry that last one was me!
Man, I'm so far behind!
It looks like your family is doing so well. Sorry about your grandma.
So much fun.
Post a Comment