CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Weekend

On Friday night we got to see Aunt Ashley out at Grandma's house. We sure do love her! She wasn't able to come for the funeral and Jackson's blessing, so we were really excited to see her when she did come. We had a great time visiting. Jackson was being a little fuss bucket, but Ash, Brent and Grandma still watched our kids so that Sean and I could go out on a date. We pulled out the letter "W" so we hit Wingers and Walmart, to get Easter stuff. (that's about all there was :) Thanks so much you guys! We sure love seeing you.

Saturday was a lazy day watching Conference. I loved every minute of it. Between the last session and Priesthood session I left to run some errands since all 4 kids were down for a nap. When Sean got home from Priesthood we ran to the mall to look for rings. Sean lost his wedding ring about 3 years ago and since he has lost so much weight we wanted to get him a new one and I lost my wedding ring as well. (YES, it's true and very, VERY sad). I still get a little teary eyed thinking about it. ANYWAY, we went and looked at rings and went out to eat as a family. It was a nice night.

Sunday was awesome since Conference fell on Easter Sunday as well. I think it was perfect! The kids woke up earlier than I wanted and were all ready to search for eggs so that's what we did.





Jax just chilled in his swing during the festivities

Lookin' at all the loot. Good thing my kids aren't huge candy eaters (well, except Jayson)
That evening, Shelly and Mike invited us over for Easter dinner and another Easter egg hunt. It was delicious as usual and the kids had a blast hunting for more candy and eggs.







All in all it was a fabulous weekend. I loved listening to General Conference and having that "BOOST" again to try to do better and hearing words of encouragement, which I needed. It was awesome. I am so grateful for our Prophet and Apostles that help to lead and guide us in these days.

4 comments:

The Pie's said...

Your family is darling as usual! How did Sean loose it all? He looks great. Ryan is trying to loose it as well.

Unknown said...

It was so good to see you too! Even though Jackson was a little bit of a pill, he is still so darn cute!

Love ya!

Joey and Nettifer said...

What a fun Easter you had! Love that you had such a good time and got to see family! What they don't like candy? Send it my way!

Julie said...

Okay, I love that picture of Jackson just chillin - too cute!

I don't think it gets much better then conference weekend- love it!