...
p.s. Jackson slept for 7 1/2 hours straight last night. Ahh, feels good. Hopefully it will continue.p.s.s Yes Rylee's eyes are still a bit puffy in the picture. She thought the 2nd tooth would be a little easier and she would be a bit more brave, but it was still a wee bit tramatic again (she pulled it out by herself though after Daddy hooked on the dental floss). She has the cutest little lisp now.








10 comments:
WOW!!! Makynlee is almost 8 and still hasn't lost any on her own. Her two bottom ones had to be pulled but nothing has fallen out on their own. My kids lose their teeth so late.
How cute. I just love your kids!
Holy Cow Rylee!!
You go girl! Maybe you are loosing all your teeth so Jackson can have some?!! What do you think?
Love you and miss you lots
Jen
The rate they are loosing their teeth the tooth fairy is going to be broke! Madelyn's top are loose and she is so scared and I don't understand why, she has already lost some.
Way to go Jackson on sleeping for your mama. Nothing like a full 7 hours for you
Cute girls!
How fun! Lukas has his first loose tooth but I don't think it will come out too soon! And yea for Jackson sleeping! I hope for you it continues!
Jessica - Your girls are so darling. How fun for them to get a visit from the tooth fairy at the same time!
Did Jayson really try to pull his out too?? Siblings are hilarious!
:)
I loved all of the hugs your cute kids gave me the other night! They are so sweet!
Holy Smokes another tooth? that is insane!
Glad to hear she survived the ordeal and the tooth fairy came to visit! Cute picture!
Kendi
Post a Comment