CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My little blue eyed boy

turned 3 months yesterday!
He is SUCH a joy to have in our home.

He is now sleeping 12 hours at night (straight)
He can do a full on push up (since he is a belly sleeper) when he wakes up.
He is starting to belly laugh and it makes us all crack up
He is moving all over his crib so I don't think it will be long until he does roll
He is usually content unless he is hungry or needs to be burped
He drinks from a bottle with no problem (believe me that is HUGE for us. All of my other kids were too stubborn and would only eat from ME. It is so nice!
I just can't get enough of my Jax. He is so much fun.

I love each stage that they grow into. However, it does make me a little sad that I just put away all of his 0-3 month clothes. (Ahh, I think he's my last, so it is even a little more sad). I am so grateful to have him in our family.

13 comments:

CB said...

First!! Cause it's cool and stuff!

CB said...

Wow! 12 hours a night - that is seriously awesome - You must be in heaven!!

And having them take a bottle is HUGE - it means you can actually go on a date!!

He is so cute :D

Katie & Jared said...

So super cute! I want to give him kisses!

Jake will take a bottle from everyone but Jared. ;)

Unknown said...

He is quite the cutie! I'm so amazed what good sleepers your kids are!

Love ya!

Susan said...

So so cute! I finally packed up Meghan's clothes up to 12 months (her 1st bday is Sunday)... and like you, it was extra sad because she's my last too... but that doesn't make me want any more, just makes me want to relish the moment!

Heather said...

He's such a cute little boy Jess! I can't believe that he's already 3 months old!

Sheri said...

He is so adorable!! I need to see him!! He makes me so baby hungry! But just for a squish of him! Not my own!!

Julie said...

He is a cutie! I wish I could be there with you and see this cute little guy every day. Why didn't I get that job at Hill???

Hugs to him and all your cute kids!

Jenny Moore said...

Can I get a sleeper please?!!! Eli is still waking up 2-3 times a night...so not fair!!!
What a serious cutie...I can't believe it's been 3 months already, what a super sweetie! Love him!!!

Kendi said...

I love the 3 month stage. I think it's so fun!
They do grow up way too fast though.
Is it just me or does he look alot like Jayson?

Kendra said...

Jess- He's such a little stud! I can't beleive he's sleeping through the night. PLEASE tell me your secret to that battle. Holly is still doing the 1 am feeding and she's almost 6 months.

Joey and Nettifer said...

He is so cute! I have belly sleepers and I know that is why they sleep so good! What a cute happy baby! I can't believe how fast he is growing!

I love baby laughs

Julie said...

Such a sweet little guy.