family; near and far. It's just good to know you are loved.
health; this weekend I have been down and out with something AWFUL. I can't imagine living this way all the time. Thank heavens my awesome husband picked up the pieces and worked his tail off doing yard work, cooking, cleaning, mopping, taking the kids to the park & church (all 4 of them) so that I could have peace & quiet and sleep. What a stud. He really is amazing.
financial security; I am so thankful for Sean's job and that he has worked so hard to provide for our family even though it includes way too many sleepless nights working on a project he has to finish.
home; I love my home. I love the memories I can create with my family. I hope it will always be a place that they feel safe and loved and want to be.
laughter; sometimes (all the the time according to Sean) I forget to laugh at things instead of getting high strung about them. I should remember the saying "don't sweat the small things" and just roll with it. When I do laugh I love it and definitely need to do it more often.








8 comments:
That was an awesome blog Jess!
Thanks for the reminders!!
I'm glad that you are feeling better and so sorry that you had to go through that this weekend. Glad you've got a good husband!!!
Cute boys...Love 'em!
What a nice post! You are amazing! Why are you so sick!? do you have mastitist? (sp?)
Isn't it nice to remember the good things. Sorry you've been so sick. Hope you start feeling better!
:)
Hi...just thought I'd see if my picture changed...thanks for being my trial place!! :)
Hugs
"Like" :)
You are indeed blessed!
It is a good thing to remember all that we have in our lives. It makes those little problems seem so small :D
Wow I really have been out of it and haven't talked to you for a while. I didn't even know you were sick- glad to hear you are feeling better though!
Great blog... we are so blessed and it is nice to remember that.
Cute pic with your boys!
Great reminder! Thanks. Sorry you were so sick. Great hubbies are sure handy aren't they? I need to learn to laugh more too. If you have tips please share. You are the best!! Love ya girl.
Post a Comment