CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 05, 2010

oh how I've missed you

It was good to be back last night. It has been a while.
{sigh}
I need to get this extra 20 + pounds off.
I was the last one to leave at 10:00 p.m. The only one in the whole place.
I actually wished I had more time.
I had some unexplained energy and it felt good to run.
Now I have to do it all over again today.
I hope I have that same energy again.
It does get easier right?
..
** in other news, it's date night. An awesome friend Cherie, explained some time back how she and her husband would plan a date around a letter in the alphabet that they drew out that week. I thought that was a fabulous idea (and would make it fun & interesting each week) SO I made my little jar with all the letters A-Z in it. For this week, I pulled out the letter "S." We are going to the Spa and having a couples massage tonight. Doesn't that sound fun? I think we will eat at Subway beforehand. I can't wait!**

4 comments:

Jen said...

That friend Cherie is great for ideas!!! Wish we could clone her and put one in Georgia, one in Utah and of course the original should stay in Boise!!!
Spa night...that sounds heavenly!! Have a great time!
I'm so impressed with your renewed energy to go the gym...can you share? I need some!!!
Have a great weekend!
Love ya

Julie said...

I need to follow your example and get my boo-tay to the gym. I am playing tennis tomorrow, does that count?

Have a great date night!

Unknown said...

Ahhh...a massage! I'm so jealous!

:)

Unknown said...

That is a fun idea! I hope you enjoyed the spa! You both are looking so fabulous! Tell Sean he needs new pants that actually fit his butt!
Your little man is so handsome and great job w/ the photos!