Wow...he is SO cute! You are SO creative...those pics look great! And good for you for going to the gym...I am finding that losing baby #3 baby weight is a joke...but because of your ambition, I will try harder!!!
I am a stay at home mom with four amazing little people (2 girls and 2 boys!) All of them are the love of my life! I am married to a fabulous guy who is by far my very best friend. There is a lot of laughter and sometimes tears in our home. I couldn't imagine a better life. I love to see my kids smile. I love to sleep in & take naps. I love my friends. I love my family very much as well. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for my religion.
11 comments:
So cute! Almost makes me want to have another. Not really! But I'll sure enjoy watching yours grow!
Such a cutie! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks!
Love the photo shoot! I do the same thing with my girls :) so fun!
I cannot believe he is 6 weeks old already.
He is beautiful!
What a cute little guy!
What a cute little guy, I miss him so much and all of your cute faces!
What a little sweetheart. He looks just so happy and content letting you click away. Good job and darling baby!
Oh my goodness...how cute! I can't wait to meet him. Stop growing Jackson!
Love ya!
He is adorable Jess!
Oh my gosh he is so adorable! I love him!
Wow...he is SO cute! You are SO creative...those pics look great! And good for you for going to the gym...I am finding that losing baby #3 baby weight is a joke...but because of your ambition, I will try harder!!!
Post a Comment