CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker

Yesterday we made hamburgers and homemade french fries for dinner. Tayler got aprons out for everyone, including Jayson. How cute is he? He loves to help us cook. Just another thing to add to his already growing resume of awesome household chores he enjoys. A special lady will be lucky one day right? But hopefully not for a very, VERY long time. ( He is definitely taking after his dad with all the things he can do, because I am extremely lucky as well).

Look at that face!
..
Grillin' up some burgers

I love my boys! I really need to post more pictures of Jackson because he is growing like a weed. Why do they grow up so fast? He is still struggling with his reflux, but he is a sweet little guy and we all adore him.
Happy March Everyone. Phew, Spring is just around the corner. Hallelujah!

7 comments:

CB said...

I love it when men cook and do housework and Jayson looks like he is on his way!
I love the apron on him - that will be a great picture to pull out when he is about 16 (wink) :D

He is a doll!

Sheri said...

You are seriously the super mom of the century!! You have beautiful kids!! How fun!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yum! I love homemade french fries and how cute in that apron! I am excited to take your picutures! email me with your phone number and I will call you
nettifer@comcast.net

Does this mean we will meet? After what 3 years?

Jen said...

Love that little guy!!
I find it interesting that our boys are so into helping but my girls refused right from the beginning...what's up with that?!!
What a fun, yummy, family activity.
I'm hoping for spring too!!!
Hugs

Jen Crook said...

So cute...by the way Sean is looking amazing! I bet he feels so great!

Julie said...

Fun! I love that Tayler was thoughtful enough to get aprons for everyone. Let's hope Jayson's good habit is a trait that he never grows out of!

Unknown said...

I too am lucky to have a good cook in my house. How lucky are we??

Love ya!