CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2 months

My sweet little Jackson is 2 months old already. He is such a love and his smiles and coo's make me so happy. He fits perfectly into our family and his mommy's heart. I just can't get enough of him.
I took him to the dr. on Monday. He had to get 2 shots and 1 oral vaccine. They were out of 2 of the vaccines he needed so we have to go back next week when more become available. The night he got shots he screamed from 1 a.m. to 7 a.m. It was so sad. He was totally inconsolable and it broke my heart. I hated to see him like that. I haven't ever had a baby react to shots (assuming that's what it was). Anyway, he is back to my angel baby now--thank heavens! We are blessing him this weekend and I am so excited, especially since all of my siblings will be here due to my grandma's funeral on Friday. It will be a special day. We will miss Sharla and Shantelle from Sean's family though!

Here are Jackson's stats from the dr.:
weight: 10 lbs. (barely) 24%
height: 23.1 inches: 30%
head: 17%

He is growing, but not too quickly which I am grateful for. I am trying to enjoy every second I have with him.

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh... he is so adorable!! I really want to squish him!! I hope youhave a fabulous weekend!! I am sorry I am missing it!

Jenny Moore said...

Oh my cuteness!
He looks totally different from when I saw him in February. Can't wait to cuddle the little guy on Friday and your other kids!
Hugs in person this time instead of just through the air waves!!!

Shantelle said...

He is so gorgeous!!! I can almost feel him cuddled into me. So Cute!! We'll be thinking of you guys on Sunday. Miss You All!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

he is such a cute baby! So sad that he cried all night long! I feel bad for the both of you!
He is tiny and cute! But those cheeks are yummy!

Unknown said...

I get to meet him soon!

Woho!

Julie said...

He is such a cutie... love him!