Introducing...
JACKSON RYAN
We (
well Sean) finally picked a name this morning. I guess I knew all along that it would be Jackson since it was narrowed down to Jackson and Luke. I do love Luke still, but Jackson will be cute too. Anyway, he is a love and I can't believe how perfect and innocent they come out and that instant feeling of love you have.

Here are some pictures of his brother and sisters meeting him for the first time. Jayson was really cute with him and Tayler and Rylee are pretty infatuated with him. I can't say I blame them however.




It's pretty surreal to think that I now have 4 kids. A little shocking, I must admit :)


Wednesday I felt pretty crappy most of the day but still had to take the car in to get worked on so that we could register it. It was a long day, so when Sean called me on my way home from picking up the car I just started to cry. I'm not sure why, hormones, I guess but I asked him for a blessing and then we would figure out if we should go into the hospital or not. We went into our room and he gave me a blessing. I was still having good contractions so we called his mom and dad to come up and stay with the kids so that they could sleep in their own beds (it was past 8:00 at this point). They came up, we said good-bye, I cried (seriously I'm a whimp), and we told them we would call them depending on what my Dr. said. We checked into the hospital and got all hooked up to the monitors. When the nurse checked I was dilated to 4 cm so she called Dr. Farley & he said he would be right up to break my water. At that point I was a little nervous, but so excited. I hoped that it would go as fast as Rylee and Jayson's births. I think Dr. Farley was hoping too so he could go home and go to bed. At 10:00 I was still only a 5 so they started Pitocin. I progressed to a 6 but it wasn't going very fast still so they turned up the Pitocin and in about 10 minutes I went from a 6 to complete. Awesome. 2 little pushes and he was out. It was great. He weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz. and was perfect. His little head was perfectly round & perfect since he was barely in the birth canal... literally! I love when they put them in your arms for the first time. I was still really shaky from the Epidural so Sean held him for a long time and bonded (HAHA-- did you read his last post. Creepy!) He really doesn't cry much and has been a super good baby so far- we'll see if I still say that after tonight. He was so alert when he was born. He looked around for hours. We are all doing very well and loving our new little addition. I truly am blessed and I'm so thankful everything turned out well and that he is here safe and sound. Thanks for all the sweet comments, phone calls, visits, etc. We love you all!!
16 comments:
So cute!! I love the name!! As you probably already know.
He is beautiful!! SO happy for you!!
Congratulations! He's pretty cute! Dr. Farley is the greatest. He delivered both my babies. Congratulations again!
Oh Jess he is so cute!!!!! Congrats!! You can tell from the pics he is pretty alert and what cite pics of the kids and him. Love the name. Good luck with the transition
Jess & Sean,
I am so excited for both of you! What a perfect little boy, and so sweet! Everytime I see pictures of these new little ones, I can't wait for my turn! :o) He's adorable! Congrats to your family!
He is an angel. 'nuff said. :) Good luck with your first night home!!
I'm in LOVE!!!
What a cutie pie...he fits in perfect with the other 3 cuties you have!!!
I love the name Jackson, and Jayson and Jackson seem to go together! So cute for 2 cute boys!!
Hope you are feeling good Jess - the pictures are wonderful :D
Jess and Sean! We are so excited for you and your family. and so happy to hear that all went well! Your kids look so sweet holding him. I loved watching Morgan and Brooklyn when they saw Holly for the first time! it's such a sweet moment! Congratulations!! :)
Yea! He is so beautiful and perfect! You have 4 kids...crazy! So happy for you guys and glad you are all doing well!
Congratulations Jessica! He's a cute little boy!
I can't get enough off his cute pictures. I just hope you are just loving having that new baby there in your home. I think the name is perfect and he looks perfect. So glad to see you are doing well. I am calling you I want to bring you dinner this week before I leave town, if not I will when I get back. Enjoy him he is so dang cute like all your kiddos.
SO cute! So glad that everything went well...he is beautiful!
Such a cute little guy. Can't wait to meet him in person!
He is perfect! I can see Rylee in him right off! Let me know what I can do to help!
Can you say, "worst friend ever"!!! I'm so sorry I haven't visited sooner. I am lame, what can I say!
Congratulations on having your 4th child, holy cow! It looks like it went well and you are handling it all with such grace.
He is a doll Jess.
Love you!
Post a Comment