Well, he came last night.
It took me (Sean) too long to post baby pictures on my own blog.
Turns out, I don't have the gumption to put them up here too.
So here's a link. (Provided I know how to create a link).
http://musings-sean.blogspot.com/
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








8 comments:
YAY!!!! Saw the pictures on Sean's blog. What a CUTIE!!! Congrats Jess. We can't wait to meet him. Glad you all are well. Love you!!!
Congrats!! He is beautiful!!
CONGRATULATIONS on another cute little boy!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you. Hope you are feeling great, Jess. We missed you at dinner group. ;) We were hoping to see you one more time but are excited Baby boy #2 is here!! Thanks for posting Sean.
We are so excited for you!! Jessica came home and told me that Taylor was leaving early to see the baby. We have a gift for you and will come over once things get settled down. Congratulations!
Wow!! I am so excited for your family!! He is beautiful!!!!
Give Jess a big {{Hug}} from her friend Cherie!!
Congratulations to all of you!!
P.S. The Luke I am your Father bit on Sean's blog just cracked me up!!
Congrats congrats congrats!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of him.
Did you have him early??? or was this your due date? Can't wait to hear the details.
Post a Comment