CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Like father like son

Last night Jayson & Sean went and got their hair cut together. How cute is that? They both needed a little trim. Jayson was excited all day long (and I mean WAY excited). When it was time to go he kept clapping and hurried and got his shoes on. Here are the results. Pretty handsome if you ask me. I love these 2 BOYS! They both make me smile so much.

** Sean said they sat side by side in the chairs. I can only imagine how cute that was. **

7 comments:

Jen said...

Too cute!
I would agree...two handsome men...soon to be a threesome!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

that is precious!

Jen Crook said...

So cute!

Shelly said...

Good looking guys are right! It is fun that they have such good relationship!

Kayleen said...

That Jayson is such a character! What a cute picture!!

CB said...

That is super cute! Love the picture:)
My men still all go get their hair cut together, guess it's a guy thing!

I can't believe you are almost ready to have the baby. SO excited for you!!!

Julie said...

Looking good guys!