CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby & Dress Rehearsal

Yesterday was my first test to take all 4 kids with me to do everything that needed to be done. It was a bit intimidating to think about, but worked out fine. Jackson is SUCH a good baby that I can't complain one bit. Really, he rarely if ever cries (other than when he is hungry).

Rylee and Tayler have their big Dance Recital tonight-- which they are so excited for-- and yesterday was the dress rehearsal at the High School. We got everyone ready and barely made it for Tayler's practice. PHEW!

Also Rylee had dance yesterday at her normal time, so I braved the grocery store with Jayson and Jackson while we waited the 45 minutes that she was there (not enough time to come home or really do anything). We needed some groceries so we went. Everything worked out well. I was a bit exhausted last night after everything, and my sweet Jackson slept from 10:45 to 2:30 and then woke up only to eat. It felt so good. Like I said, he really is an angel and I feel so lucky.

Pictures:
Ready to go.. Practice time
(not sure how I got Rylee's hair in 2 piggy tails), but somehow we did.
They both did so good up on stage. I'm excited to see them again tonight!

Here's just a few random pictures of the baby:

One of my favorites- my 3 handsome boys. Love them!
Little Jackson


It's amazing that he is 1 week old today (tonight :)
The time seems like it has been an eternity, yet flown by all at the same time. I am going to try and savor each and every minute.
Friday, Grandma and Grandpa Dunroe came up for a visit and Sunday my mom braved the snow and came up. It's so fun to have them meet little Jackson. I love it! He is the 11th grand baby on both my side and Sean's side. Pretty cool huh? Anyway, today he has a Dr.'s appt. so I better get going since it takes me 2 hours to get everyone ready and out the door.

9 comments:

Kayleen said...

Such a sweet family - love all the pictures. Hope the dance recital was fabulous. Lucky you to have such a good baby!!! Can't wait to see Jackson face to face.

Jen said...

Good luck tonight Rylee and Tayler...you are cute little gals!!
Love, love, love Jackson...he is super cute...were there any doubts?
Can't leave cute little guy Jayson out either...love him too!!!

Maria said...

You are WONDER WOMAN! I'm so impressed. Please please let me know if you need me to help with anything at all! I love your little munchkins!!

See you tonight at the recital!!

CB said...

Darling pictures!

It is super hard with 4 little ones but it sounds like you are managing really well already!

You the woman Jess :D

Kendi said...

Oh babies are so sweet! Glad to hear that your already getting out in the real world. I think that is hard thing to do for the first time but your all over it! Way to GO!

Karly and Nick said...

You are brave! I would not venture out with all 4 that fast! You really are wonder woman! He is so sweet you are making me want another one!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Way to go mom! Already out and about. I hope the dancing goes good tonight for your little girls and my word you do have a good baby! He is so cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute pictures!

Julie said...

Love the picture of the 3 guys!

Cute, cute kids! I'm sure you are a natural with getting all 4 kids where they need to be- super Mom!