Also, yesterday my awesome friend Maria taught me how to make the YUMMIEST dipped pretzels ever. First we dipped them in homemade carmel and then in milk chocolate or white chocolate. I packaged them up last night and sent them to work with Sean to pass out. We sampled quite a few as well! I can't wait to do them again. Thanks Maria for showing me the ropes! I loved it. (p.s. I stole this picture off of her blog, since I only took 1 picture the whole time).
I can't believe that Christmas is only 1 week from today. I still am feeling a bit unprepared and yet we have been running around non-stop! Sorry for not posting for a while. We have been busily preparing for the festivities and have been having a great time as a family (although I haven't taken many pictures for a while).
***Just a note: On Monday, Dec. 21st at Energy Solutions Arena, they will be doing the Christmas Sing-Along again at 7:00 p.m. This will be our 3rd year and we think it is a blast. It's FREE too! (free admission, free parking, free hot dogs and drinks as well). It's a great way to get into the Christmas spirit and to sing all the fun Christmas songs. My kids totally dig it. Anyway, just an FYI to all those interested.
Have a great weekend!








4 comments:
0h you know that I will be at that sing along I am keeping my eye out for you!
Are you going to open up your own goodies shop? You could with your fancy sugar cookies and fun pretzels!
Nice job!
Have fun at the sing-a-long, I think that is an awesome tradition!
What a fun morning! :) Thanks, Jess!
My friend made holiday gift baskets this year with those pretzels and caramel apples and popcorn--it saved them while her husband was between jobs for a couple months.
Hopefully Sean won't get caught for speeding to the singalong this year :-)
Post a Comment