They were all covered in flour from head to toe. They had fun "squishing" their shapes, watching them bake and then frosting them. I am so glad that I only made 1/2 a batch. They each frosted about 2, ate them, and I was left to frost the rest. After about 10 I am done too.
It has been freezing here (LITERALLY). The high has been the normal low for this time of year, so we haven't gotten to go outside for any of our activities. I hope it warms up a tinsy bit so we can see lights, and things like that. Anyway, I can't believe that December is ticking by. So much to do, so little time! I hope to get things wrapped up here soon. I wish I had a little more energy right now, but by 6:00 p.m. it has all been ZAPPED! I had a Dr's appt today. Everything is good, except I am super low on IRON. Shocking! I am always low on iron. I can't believe we are down to weeks now though, it has seemed like forever that I have been pregnant. I can't wait to meet him!







13 comments:
Oh my goodness Jess, I've never seen such beautiful cookies! Mine always look like they were made my a 5 year old... good thing I can pretend my kiddos did all of them :) You are SO talented!
those cookies look professional! nice work. i'm totally with you on the freezing thing, yuck! makes me wish it was summertime :)
Holy Moly! I need cookie decorating lessons! Those are beautiful! Seriously.
What a fun activity!!
you are sure having a fun holiday season!
You must be Super Mom with all the fun things you guys have been doing. I love it! Your cookies are beautiful that is for sure, and the kids in their cute robes, its wonderful. We made cookies the other night too, Brycen kept telling me how frosted cookies are the BEST for him. I couldn't disappoint, plus they are the best. Missing seeing cute you lately, we need to get together.
Okay Super Mom of the Year...slow down there girlie!!
Those cookies are beautiful, you'll have to send me the recipe, how did you get the frosting to look so perfect?
I wish I could send you some warmth from the South but our high today is only 38 and you add the humidity and the wind and it's only around 20. I'm so sorry it's so cold, that stinks.
Have a good weekend..
Love ya
Those look great!
Your cookies are SO pretty!
I laughed that you gave the kids a bath before cookie making - flour is definately an issue - ha ha. They all look so cute sitting on the counter :D
Man those cookies are awesome! I threw in the towel on the cookies yesterday, they all look like crap! Forget it!
Love the haircuts! I hear you on the difficulty of short hair on a cute long hair girl. I so didn't want to cut Q's. But, whatever!
You look great! I'm excited for that little baby to arrive!
Yummy and beautiful cookies! I have a recipe that uses sour cream too. It's our favorite.
Your kids will for sure remember all the fun this holiday. Great job!
Are you sure you made those cookies??? They are the prettiest homemade sugar cookies I have ever seen. AWESOME!!! I would feel bad eating them being so pretty. I hope they tasted as good as they looked.
Glad to hear all is well. We can't wait to meet your new little guy either.
Love you all!!!
No wonder you're tired of decorating them. They're beautiful! I never make sugar cookies because I hate cutting them out. I may have to though now that I am jealous of yours!
Love ya!
That is a very fancy cookie! Impressive! How did you get it to look like that?
Post a Comment