CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Dec 3rd-6th

Thursday night was the night of my work party so we had the kids watch Merry Madagascar and eat pizza for their activity (thanks Julie and Marcela for the idea). They loved it!

Friday night I was bad and SO tired after working 11 hours so we didn't do anything. I know I'm horrible.

Saturday we took the kids shopping to buy their presents for each other. Tayler has Rylee, Jayson has Tayler, and Rylee had Jayson. We headed to Toys R Us and the kids loved picking something out for "their person." It was a fun night! Now we need to wrap them and put them under the tree.

Today we FINALLY finished the candy countdown chains. Thank you Kendra for helping us figure out how to finish them. I thought I could staple the ends of the candy's together but that didn't work out at all. Anyway, they are all finished. I can't believe that we are only 19 days away from Christmas. CrAzY!
(they could be used as jump ropes for a few days!)

Happy Holidays everyone! Saturday it snowed & snowed & snowed. It finally feels like Christmas to me now.

4 comments:

Katie & Jared said...

Love the candy chains. What a fun treat to look forward every day.

Thanks for pointing out there is only 19 days until Christmas. Yikes. I'd better get on the ball!

Love ya!

Joey and Nettifer said...

candy count down! Love it!

CB said...

CUTE CUTE candy countdown chains and I LOVE Tayler's BYU outfit!! Go Coug's!!!

Unknown said...

Jeez, Jess. After working 11 hours AND being pregnant, you had the gaul to not want to do anything else. Jeez. Poor kids.

:)