Yesterday was a fun day because we got to hang out with my sister, Julie who just came home from Kuwait. I loved hanging out with her.
We shopped a little bit and went out to lunch. I am excited that she is home for good now- even though she will be in Colorado that is still WAY closer than Kuwait! This picture is from when we picked her up from the airport last week before Thanksgiving. Rylee is wearing a scarf she brought home for my mom. They love their aunt!
Last night for our Christmas activity, we made Candy countdown chains. We bought several kinds of candy's and let the kids pick 23 for their chains. Sorry no pictures. We also read our Christmas story #2.








7 comments:
Julie is a fun aunt!!
Glad you got to spend time with her, I'm excited to have her in Georgia for Christmas.
Love your activities!!
What fun holiday stuff. I wish I was more on the ball!
Sisters really are the best. Glad that Julie is finally closer to home.
Kendi
your girls are so darling and i love their new haircuts! can't wait to see pictures of the candy chains! :)
And I love them! So glad I got to hang with you and your cute kids! It will not be near as long between visits now that I am home.
Love you!
I love the idea of Christmas activities. I think I am going to try it! Thanks!
yeah for your sister coming home! Good job on keeping up with the activities!
Love you Jess!
Post a Comment