CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Snow Bunnies...

Rylee's wish of snow and playing in it finally came true today. Our 1st snow fall (that actually lasted). They were so excited to get out there and play. I'm so thankful that all of their winter clothes still fit. PHEW!! I do need to buy Jayson new boots, but other than that, we are good to go for the next few months. It was freezing outside when I went out to take some pictures, but they stayed out for 1 1/2 hours. Tayler attempted to make a snowman. Rylee made lots of snow angels and Jayson ate the snow just as fast as he could. The snow was blowing side ways. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I think I liked the 65-70 degree days last week a little better. Oh well, bring it on.

Snowball fight!
Jayson found the rock in the island to sit and rest on.
The start of Tay's snow "ball"

Cute Rylee

All 3 in action

Ready to come in... just kidding! Just needed their noses wiped.

I love when they have fun playing together. Now their clothes are in the wash and the hot chocolate is brewing. Next it's off to the bath to warm their frozen bodies.
Happy Saturday!

6 comments:

CB said...

The first snow is always so fun! Seems like you guys have had a few "first snows" already!

We were supposed to get snow too but it never showed up. I'm kinda glad.

Murphy's law we will probably be standing in a blizzard to go to New Moon but I DON'T CARE!!!!! hee hee

Jen said...

I look at those pictures and there is a part of me that is so sad thinking my kids won't get to play in the snow.:(
They look like they are having so much fun, I love their cute little rosie cheeks. They are the cutest!
This week....yeah!!! Will you keep me warm?!!! :)

Julie said...

Yeah for playing in the snow! Hope some sticks in a few weeks for some good sledding!

Cute kids!

Joey and Nettifer said...

what brave little kids! That looks like so much fun!

Katie & Jared said...

How cute! Glad they had a good time. I wish you would have kept the snow a little longer though. WE are getting pounded AGAIN!

We may have to go out and play a little later.

Love you guys!!!

Unknown said...

I think that kids just don't feel the cold...I remember playing in the snow for hours and hours, but I would never do that now!

:)