CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

So I am finally going to decorate the "boys" room. I really haven't done anything in Jayson's room since we moved in, and then when I found out I was pregnant I thought I would wait to find out what the next baby would be and then go to town. Now that we know it is another little boy, I am going to do it in the theme of old airplanes and/or cars. I found these 2 bedding ensembles and I'm not sure which one I like better. The first one would match the wall colors better, but the second one would too (just in a different way)... Just curious which one you would pick? We have found the old airplanes at Ti Pan Trading that we will hang from the ceiling. I think it will be pretty cute when it is all done.

Went to the gym again today. I bought myself a gym membership so that I didn't feel so gross & HUGE. It is only 5 minutes from our house and is only $10 a month and the 1st hour of day care is free (for 2 kids). Not to shabby eh? It is perfect and my kids don't mind going to play for an hour while I run. I have run 2.5 - 3 miles every time and then do some weights. It makes me feel so much better. I hope I can keep it up if the baby doesn't mind being bounced a little :)

15 comments:

Debbie said...

Jess, that is a tough decision, I think I like the darker one myself, but they are honestly both so cute! I'm excited for you to have another little boy!

Cody and Haylee said...

First off - JESS, you are SO amazing!!! 2-3 miles a day while pregnant?!? That makes my couch sitting look EVEN MORE pathetic! When I grow up, I wanna be just like you :) Oh, and I like the first, lighter bedding better. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done decorating - you're so good at it!

Shelly said...

They are both soooo cute! I love the first one, but the 2nd one looks like an older boy could sleep there, too. I think the planes and cars is such a fun idea! It will look cute anyway!

Good job, running! You are amazing!

Jen said...

You make the rest of us look like total slackers girl! I hope you feel great, I love exercising it makes me feel better, I just need the motivation to get my lazy buns off the couch and go to the gym!

My personal preference is the 2nd set of bedding but the 1st set would totally match what you had for Jayson. Any decorating you do will be great, you have awesome taste!
Love ya tons!

Sheri said...

You are amazing!! I really love the first set! I think that makes the tally even!! Good luck deciding!!

Michelle and Jason said...

I love the first set!!

Maria said...

I second the "You're AMAZING!" bit! You are such a darling darling prego lady. :) Wish my non-prego bod looked half as good.

And, I like the top one best, but both are cute! You were successful in finding some things! That's so exciting! Let me know when you're putting it all together and I'll come hold things on the wall while you say, "A little more to the left..."
:)

Thanks for taking Audrey today. You really are awesome!!

Kendi said...

How fun that you can decorate a room for two boys and a room for two girls. They'll always have memories of sharing a room with each other!

Joey and Nettifer said...

check you out! Way to go on the running! Keep it up!

I say you go with #2. I like the red in it.

Julie said...

I was leaning towards the first one, but either would be super cute!

Way to go on the exercising... I do need to move to Utah so you can whip me into shape! I don't think I could make it a mile right now... sad!

Patience said...

I like the second one, I can't believe you're running WHILE pregnant, I always thought pregnancy was the one valid excuse to not have to exercise or eat right..."gotta do what the baby needs, right?" You're amazing and I miss seeing ya around...

CB said...

I really love the first set but both are so cute!

I think the room will be darling with airplanes hanging from the ceiling.

I love decorating kids rooms and I have 2 to do and no time - so it will have to wait till after the holidays~! Have fun :D

CB said...

P.S. I cannot believe you can run that far while you are pregnant. That will make is so much easier for your body to bounce back. Good going!

Julie said...

What a cutie!

The 9:00am schedule is a good one- Enjoy!

Unknown said...

If it's not too late, I like the first one!

:)