I am not sure where I have been lately, but I will attempt to do some catch-up. Saturday
Tayler had a soccer game at 1:00 so I was able to make it from work. It was fun to see her in action. I thought it would be warm at her game, but it was a bit chilly. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa D. for coming to her game. She did awesome and ran hard, just look at those rosy cheeks. Sean has been practicing a lot with her lately and she is doing great! This year the team plays 7 on 7 with a goalie and they all are assigned positions so it has been a little bit different and taken some time to get used to. At the start of the 3rd quarter
Tayler was out resting, but one of the other girls got hurt so they said "
Tayler we need you, you will play full-back" She jumped up, said alright and started to run out on the field and then turned around and said "
wait, what's that again?" So cute! I love that she wants to do what the coaches ask and be where she needs to be for her team. She has one more game left next week and then it will be over until the Spring.
Rylee giving us a thumbs up for
Tay.

I love to hear Jayson yell for
Tayler at the games. He squats down with his hands on his thighs and yells "
go Tay-Tay, go" repeated about a million times (
i'm not kidding). He is one crazy kid.

Good
ol' #6

Little action shot..
Friday was Sharla's birthday (
Sean's youngest sister) so we celebrated her birthday at PF
Changs. It was
SOOOO good. We spent WAY too much money, but our bellies were all full and very satisfied. Thanks for having a birthday Sharla. In Sean's family they have birthday's on the 6
th (Sean's), 9
th (Sharla's) and 12
th (Shelly's). October was a busy month for his mom! It's fun to celebrate.


Grandma and Grandpa

I hate this picture with my double chin- but I think Sean looks good!

The birthday girl

Other randomness....Jayson and
Rylee have been such great buddies lately. They have their moments, but all in all they really do the cutest things and play together all day long. It is fun to watch.
The other day, they pulled out the Elmo couch to watch their show together. Can you see their reflection in the fire place. Jayson was as close to Rylee as he possibly could be. Such cuties.
Hangin' out in the cart and the grocery store. I will pull these pictures out in a few year and show them both that they really did love each other :))

I am loving the cooler weather and fall like air. It's always fun when the season changes and you have a little more bounce in your step. I am SO not ready for the snow however. Luckily, we haven't had any yet (
knock on wood).
Hope your days are good too. Hugs!
5 comments:
It looks like it has been a busy month for your family with all those birthdays and filling your belly at PF Changs = YUMMO!! Although I thought your belly was already a little full Jess - hee hee.
Your hubby is looking handsome - has he been losing weight? If so good job to him!! You guys are a great looking couple!
Good job to your Tayler on her Soccer - I absolutely LOVE the pink :D
What cute little faces in all those pictures (yes yours included!)
Tayler is such a great little soccer player, and Rylee and Jayson will follow suit I'm sure...they have a GREAT dad who is a great coach.
Glad you guys are having a good time at life.
Hugs to all of you!!
How cute is Taylor? Way to go soccer player!
Is your hubby loosing weight? He is looking so good?
So Carolyn is coming in town next june and I was thinking WE should hang out so I can meet you! I know it is far off. But I like to plan ahead!
Those pictures are priceless- so cute! Way to go on a great season Tayler!
Go Tayler!
:)
Post a Comment