CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

happy, HaPpY birthday

I just wanted to wish my handsome husband a very HAPPY birthday today! He is wonderful in every way and perfect for me and that is all that matters. I love his zeal for life. He is always working on something new and excels in everything he does. He is a terrific father and his kids adore him. I feel very lucky to have him in my life to help make myself a better person too. Hope your day is magical babe!


Love you lots! XOXOX

7 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Sean!

Maria said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Moore Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sean!

Karly and Nick said...

Happy Birthday Sean! Having great husbands makes life so much better!

Kendi said...

Hope you all get to have a blast celebrating your dad and husband. Aren't birthdays the best?

Unknown said...

Happy birthday (late) Sean!
I love his laugh and of course his humor. It doesn't hurt that he's so very smart!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sean!