For my birthday Sean surprised me with my kitchen table that I fell in love with LONG ago (when we were designing our kitchen for this house) & bar stools. They were delivered this morning. I was so excited all morning long. I LOVE them!! Take a look...
I put some fall decorations up Saturday. I felt in the mood, but only found 1 of my Rubbermaid's. I have no idea where everything else is. What a bummer. Anyway, here's a few things.
ALSO, I have to say thank you to all those that called, sent messages, cards, gifts, etc. for my birthday. I love you all so very much! Sean organized a dinner with his family and my mom (she is the only one from my family in Utah. Thanks mom for representing everyone!) He made yummy Cafe Rio burritos for dinner. He made everything, including homemade salsa, dressing, pico de gallo, etc. He worked his tail off and I am so grateful to him for everything he does for me. He even sacrificed going to the BYU game that Saturday afternoon to stay home with me and get everything ready for Sunday. If that doesn't say I love you, than I'm not sure what does. That is huge, since he is such a big fan!! Again, thank you everyone for making it such a great day. My friend Maria even brought homemade cinnamon rolls and frosting that I got to bake the next morning for breakfast. They were DELICIOUS! I am very blessed.








14 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new dining set! Amazing--it really does match perfectly! :) What a fun birthday surprise!!
It all looks so beautiful!I am glad you had a good birthday! And that is big, missing a BYU game. WOW!
How fun! I was just thinking the other day that it's time for me to go do something fun with my girls, too. I need to get on that...
I love your table and barstools. Where did they come from (if you don't mind me asking). Those stools would look perfect in my kitchen, also. Our current ones are wrought iron and they spin (which has dinged the heck out of our granite). Please don't say RC Willey cause we don't have that here! :)
One more question - where did you get those shutters for the long skinny windows next to your door? That's another thing I need to do. One of these days, a visitor is going to see way too much! :)
Love, Love, Love the new table and bar stools!!! They were made just for your kitchen!!!
I'm so glad you had fun at the concert last night, I'm sure the girls were thrilled!!!
that table is awesome!! love it! you look so cute in that picture with your girls! glad you guys had a great night. :)
you are an awesome mom!! I love the decor and the table!! you have such a beautiful house!!
What an awesome birthday surprise. They look perfect in your home! I'm glad to hear you had a great birthday.
Also glad to hear the concert was fun. I don't think I could have handled a Miley Cyrus concert. You are such a great mom!
Love the Fall decorations. I can't wait to get moved in to our new place so I can put mine up.
I am loving your new house, and the table-can't say enough about how great that is. You were definetly spoiled and deserve every minute of it! See ya next week at the dentist. Talk to ya soon!
I absolutely love the new dining decor! It fits perfectly into the kitchen...tell Sean the food was INCREDIBLE!
what a fun night with the girls! Love it!
Ok your home is stunning! My gosh I love it!
Awesome table! Way to go Sean- you always give the best gifts!
Love the touch of Fall... it is going to be a shock with I bypass Fall and go straight to Winter when I am home in November.
Gorgeous birthday present!! Your kitchen is beautiful!!
I spoke with Sharla on the phone as she was arriving at your house--she was soooo excited to spend the evening with your little guy.
I took my girls to see the Hannah Montana movie--we liked it--(I thought that I didn't like Hannah Montana, but I did!)
That table does look like it was made for your kitchen. What a fun surprise!
:)
Happy belated birthday my friend! It sounds like it was great!
I'm sure even if you found your tub with autumn decor in it you would still feel like there are a few missing! You need MORE! Your home is huge!
I love the table!
Post a Comment