CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

oh yeah baby here we come...

For Tayler's birthday this year, we bought her tickets to the Miley Cyrus concert. Sean decided that it would be fun if he and Rylee came too. Jayson gets to stay home and watch Wow Wow Wubbzy with Aunt Sharla (lucky little boy). So tonight is the BIG night. I think she is excited, but doesn't really know what to expect since she has never been to a concert before. I am going to pop my Tylenol since even her CD gives me a headache and hope my girls have a great time, which I think they will. If they don't know the words to EVERY song I will be shocked. Wish us luck!!

8 comments:

CB said...

Oh man that will be SO FUN!! I think every little girl (and maybe boy - hee hee) everywhere would love to be at that concert!!

Maria said...

Yahoo! I took Audrey to see her movie, and that was enough for me! :) I'll bet you have a blast! Can't wait for the report...

Unknown said...

What nice parents. Hope you have fun!

:)

Kendra said...

wow! you are a way better mom then me :)i don't know if i could take it for a whole concert. (smart move with the tylenol) hope you guys have a great time!

Kendi said...

Ah....man I feel like a dork! I kinda like her music, maybe I need to get out more?
I am sure you'll have fun, even if it's just watching your girls eyes light up in excitement.
Have fun!

Jen said...

So what does it say about me that I know every song she sings?!! Kind of a dork!!!
My girls are jealous...but very excited for Tayler and Rylee and can't wait to hear all about it!!
ROCK OUT GIRLS, (and Sean too!!! what a GREAT dad!!!)

Joey and Nettifer said...

you guys are the coolest parents ever! I hope you have fun!!!

Julie said...

Man what a guy... Sean I'm so impressed that you would go to the concert with the girls!

Good times! Did the tylenol kick in fast enough?