We are all so excited that another little boy will be joining our family. I think 2 and 2 will be perfecto! When the Ultrasound tech said "it is for sure a boy" (he had his legs spread wide so there is no doubt)..
Tayler exclaimed "I knew IT"
Rylee smiled big &
Jayson started clapping loudly saying "yeah baby"
Sean was a wee bit excited too!
It is always so much fun to get to see all the different parts and make sure they are all functioning as they should. Everything looked great. 4 chambers in the heart, brain is perfect, stomach and bladder are functioning correctly, kidneys were both there, etc, etc. It was fun. They got some great shots of him, even a perfect shot of his upper lip. He moved around the whole time, he is an active little one that is for sure.
Anyway, what a fun day! We feel very blessed & can't wait to meet him. I hope he has a great time with his Grandpa Linton before he sends him down us.








13 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I love ultrasounds...they are so fun! I am glad your family got to be there with you!
Yeah!!
I'm so excited for you and your cute little family!!
Can't wait to meet the little guy, he will be a little cutie!!!!
Congrats!! 2 and 2 would be perfect.
YAY that is perfect. Two of each.
Yeah for a baby brother!!! Jayson has a playmate! Congrats
Congratulations Jess! That is so exciting!
I knew it too!!! Jared told me after he talked to you today. We am very excited for another little guy in the family. I'm super excited that the boys will be so close in age too. Good times ahead!!!
Boys are a JOY!! Congratulations that is exciting news!
Congrats! How perfect will that be?
Congrats, that will be so much fun. I love babies! I love your kids responses too!
Oh, how fun! I'm so happy another little boy will be joining your family.
Now if Ryan and Marcela have a boy they will even us out again!
Glad he looks healthy and happy! What fun to have two and two. That is perfecto!
:)
Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys! Another little boy will be perfect! Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment