I LOVE fall! I love everything about it. The crispness in the air. The leaves changing color. The new attitude it brings. The holidays that it brings along with it. Yummy soups and homemade rolls. Sweatshirts and jackets. Fires. It's a great time of year! Hope it stays around for a while.








8 comments:
It's my favorite. I like summer but I am ready for fall once it gets here, but it really never lasts long enough for me.
I love your new blog layout!
I too am a fan of fall. :)
Amen! At least as long as this loooonnnngggggg hoooootttt summmer!
I am glad it is going!
Love FALL!!!!!!
Me, too! I love FALL, but right now we are under a winter storm advisory - I love winter, too... but I want Fall first! :)
Do you know what you're having yet? Can't wait to hear!
I too hope we have a really long Fall... and a not so long winter!
Can I just say that I am jealous.
My mind says it's supposed to be fall but it's still 85 degrees and humid. Enjoy the fall for us!
Love ya...
Can't wait for the big news today!!!
I enjoy the beautiful fall days, but am always sad to say goodbye to summer! I guess I don't have to do that this year since it is still over 100 degrees here. Love it! :^)
I think we are skipping fall...jumping straight from summer to winter.
Post a Comment