CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Funny Jayson

This past Sunday at dinner Jayson refused to eat his dinner (which he does just about every day- little stinker) so Sean sent him to time out until he could be a big boy and eat his dinner with the rest of us. Well, this is how we found him in time out, sound asleep. Is there anything sweeter? I cuddled him for a minute since he won't really let me do that anymore. I sure love my little dude. I can't wait to meet his brother in a couple months.



Church from 1-4 doesn't help much with tired, ornery little kids. We switch to the 9-12 schedule in 2 weeks because our new building is DONE. That will be a very welcomed change. Hallelujah!

8 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh sweet sleeping boy. Sometimes I like my kids better when they are like that :)

Jen said...

What a little angel. Could he be much cuter? I would have picked him up and cuddled him too!!!

Yeah for your new building being done and being much closer!! That will be so nice for you!!!
xoxoxo

CB said...

He does look like a little angel with all that blond curly hair. So sweet when they fall asleep in time out.

1-4 is a super hard time with little ones. For me I cannot wait to go back to that time because 9-12 is killing me - ha ha.

Sheri said...

The look on his face looks like he is still ticked at you guys!! So cute!!

Karly and Nick said...

Ohhhh...good move on the cuddle while he's asleep! They never let us do that enough! But I have found if I want a hug or kiss, and I pretend to cry Slade runs right over!

Cody and Haylee said...

That is SO sweet! I LOVE sleeping kids, they look SO innocent (which we all know they're not!). I can't believe how mature he looks. I still picture him as this little baby... dang, they grow up too fast!

MandaJ said...

Is your new building just off of Gordon by any chance? Becuase that is our new building too in a few weeks!

Unknown said...

That is pretty cute! Little stinker!