CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

dAy FaRm FuN

Today for FHE we headed over to Day Farms for the hayride and picking of PUMPKINS! The kids had a blast. It was a tad bit chilly, but thankfully we had 1 more day in the 60's to get our pumpkins before we see snow and drop into the 40's. Afterwards we warmed our tummy's at Applebee's for dinner. Love hangin' out with my crew. Here's some pictures of our evening adventures! Tomorrow will be the carving party.




7 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

The annual pumpkin patch! Love it! What a wonderful FHE!! I can't wait to see what you guys carve them into.

Jenny Moore said...

What fun!!
Hey, who was that guy sitting with your kids?!!! Sean looks amazing!!!:)
We need to find some Halloween spirit here, I'm lacking!!
Love ya!

Maria said...

Looks like fun! I have a very similar post waiting to be written... :) What a fun tradition!

Kendra said...

hooray for halloween! i love this time of year and the chill that it brings. Glad you guys had fun getting your pumpkins!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I love pumpkin picking!

Julie said...

You guys always look like you have the greatest of time doing things together- what a cute family!

Unknown said...

Love these photos! Your family is so cute! Sean you are looking so great! WTG. I love fall family time!