CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

crazy eight

Eight years ago today, I made a pretty stellar decision to marry a very awesome man and I'm so glad that I did. I can't imagine life any other way. He takes such good care of me.
In the 8 years we've been married we have had *almost* 4 kids (we're getting there), moved 4 times, worked together in the same office, played together, climbed some pretty big mountains, cried together, seen each other at our worst, and YET we are still smiling and lovin' life. My love just keeps growing more & more each day for my man. Love you babe!

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY!!

8 comments:

CB said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are such a cute couple and a cute family!!

Shantelle said...

Congratulations!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

happy Anniversary! Here's to another 65!

Maria said...

What a stud! Love the picture! It surprises me every time when I realize Cory & I have been married longer (a couple of months) than you two! Crazy. :)

Happy Anniversary!

Jen said...

Has it really been that long? But yet thinking about it you've always been together!!
We love you both and wish you many many more happy years together!

Katie & Jared said...

Happy Anniversary! We hope it was a great one!!! Love you!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary!