the comings & goings all with a little sillness and craziness mixed in
Monday, August 03, 2009
We're off...
to enjoy some R & R for one whole week. See you all next Monday!
7 comments:
Kendi
said...
Ahhh.....that looks exactly like what we spent our last week doing. It's amazing what some down time can do for a person. It's also amazing how tired we still came back. Whats up with that? Have fun!!
Hope you guys have a great trip! and Congratulations on the baby!!! i'm so slow with blogging lately that I just read your news!! i'm so excited for you guys :)
I just got all caught up on your blog...CONGRATULATIONS on the baby on the way! We are so excited for you guys! and Can you believe we have 2 year olds! It just seems like yesterday they were born!
I am a stay at home mom with four amazing little people (2 girls and 2 boys!) All of them are the love of my life! I am married to a fabulous guy who is by far my very best friend. There is a lot of laughter and sometimes tears in our home. I couldn't imagine a better life. I love to see my kids smile. I love to sleep in & take naps. I love my friends. I love my family very much as well. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for my religion.
7 comments:
Ahhh.....that looks exactly like what we spent our last week doing. It's amazing what some down time can do for a person. It's also amazing how tired we still came back. Whats up with that?
Have fun!!
Have so much fun at the lake...I'm kind of jealous...wish I was there with you!!
Seriously... I come back to work and it's so you can play?! Have fun friend... don't hate me for saying I wish you were here!!;)
Hope you guys have a great trip! and Congratulations on the baby!!! i'm so slow with blogging lately that I just read your news!! i'm so excited for you guys :)
Have a great trip! Perhaps when you get back you will have more time to skype?? Its been way to long since I've talked to you!
I just got all caught up on your blog...CONGRATULATIONS on the baby on the way! We are so excited for you guys! and Can you believe we have 2 year olds! It just seems like yesterday they were born!
I hope you have a wonderful vacation!
What a beautiful picture! Enjoy!
Post a Comment