CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Grateful Sunday


  • I am grateful for these 3 kiddos. They make me smile. They have pretty much been ignored this week while we worked outside and they did awesome playing together and not complaining at all. It made it so easy to accomplish everything we had to get done.
  • I am grateful for a husband who works hard to get things done. He worked tirelessly in the yard this week (not to mention the last 3 months to get a sprinkling system in).
  • I am grateful for this upcoming week that my little family can go on vacation and just play and relax and make some great memories together.
  • I am grateful for family.
  • I am grateful for neighbors that are willing to sacrifice their time and work in the hot, hot sun to help us lay sod. I love the culdesac that we live on. I love getting to know each one more and more. I feel very blessed to live where we do.
  • I am grateful for prayer. I love the communication that we can have with our Father in Heaven and that he helps us with things that ask for, even the simplest of things.

7 comments:

Maria said...

Such a darling picture of your three munchkins! Love it!

Joey and Nettifer said...

you are such a sweet mama! Your kids are darling!

jamatukk said...

Thanks for the reminder of just being Grateful. It always is a good one. Too cute on the picture of your kids. Love Britt

Jen said...

That's a great post Jess...thanks!

Kayleen said...

Have a wonderful vacation! Cute kiddos~!

Julie said...

Such cuties! Love them!

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Thanks!