It looks like another one is going to join our family. We are all excited. Numero 4! That is crazy!Jayson pulls up my shirt daily and talks to the baby. Tayler is convinced it's a BOY. When I say, "Tay what if it's a girl?" she quickly responds "it's not, I know for sure."
Rylee has requested a pink baby so she can be a big sister to a girl and boy. Very logical.
I guess Sept. 23rd we'll see what the outcome is, either one would be great.
I am 13 weeks tomorrow and finally feeling better. I wasn't one bit sick with the other 3, but this one has been a doozie. At my first Dr.'s visit I made him scan several times to make sure it wasn't twins since I was so sick, but there is only 1.
Anyway, this little one should arrive around Feb. 5th.








21 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is sooo exciting
That is such a clear ultrasound picture - Cool!
Many Congratulations!!!! So glad you are feeling better :D
I love Rylee's logic - she wins either way - so cute!
Sean and Jessica, Congratulations!!! Joining the 4-children club - that is awesome. It is a wonderful club to be in. We will be anxiously awaiting the news in September. We are rooting for a boy so you have two and two, like us.
Boy or girl, that little munchkin is already cute!! :) Love the kids' reactions!!
Congratulations!! That is very exciting news!!
Congrats Jess! That is such exciting news!
YAY! Our fourth has been a piece of cake (so far... knock on wood)... I wish the same for you! :)
Hey - I'm gonna be in UT next week... do you have any free time we can visit?
Love ya!
Yeah! what happy news! I hope the sickness is over for you and the rest will fly by once school starts.
HE is sooooo cute!! I love him already!!!
He can't be anything but a cutie pie...just like the other 3 that I adore!!!
That's sooooo cool!!! Did I find out before my sister Shelly?
oh my gosh! I am so excited for you guy! This is awesome! Congrats! Another good looking kid on their way! Love it!
Now everyone will have a partner when you go to disneyland and ride the rides! Way to keep it even :)
I was so hoping you were having twins!!! ;) I thought for a few days that I was because my little one hits me on one side and then hits on the other right after. But thankfully its only one. We are so excited for you and very excited that these little ones will be even closer in age! Glad you are feeling better!
LOVE YA!!!
P.S. We may be in utah next week. Jared is going to do some work in Moroni for a few days. Hopefully we can make it up to see you even if its just me and Cayden.
Congrats Jess! I'm so excited for you guys!
Glad to hear you are feeling better Jess. I think that is the clearest ultrasound picture I have ever seen. I can actually tell what it is without all the labels saying "head", "foot", "arm".
Yeah for another cute neice or nephew... Love them!
They are so lucky to be coming to you!
Congratulations!
Wow! So exciting, congrats. I think you're going to need a clone at this point though!
I hope you feel better soon.
Congrats Jess: Glad your feeling better. I hope its a boy for you. No matter what they will be amazing like your other 3 kiddos. Love it. Britt
Congratulations!! After 3 it's a piece of cake. Except when you try and take all of them to the dentist!! LOL How's the new house? Hope everything in great with you guys!
How in the world did I miss this post?!?! CONGRATS Jess and Sean! How exciting! I saw you at Rippon's the other day and couldn't tell a thing... 14 weeks and as thin as ever, you lucky girl! I can't wait to find out what you're having! WAHOO!
Can't wait! You guys make such cute little kids!
Post a Comment