CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

La fiesta

Last night we had a rockin' party for Jayson's birthday. Thank you everyone for coming and being with us.

Check out the awesome pinata. Oh yeah- it was a huge success and broke right after the last kiddo got a swing. Good job babe! Looks like we have a new family tradition.

Swing Asha swing..
The aftermath, the best thing is that they cleaned up the candy like crazy, within 2 minutes it was clean as a whistle.

Then came the cake.. Yummy! I didn't take a picture of the cake because my attempt at drawing a Wubbzy was pretty pathetic. Oh well, it tasted good. Love homemade cake and frosting. Jayson loved blowing out the candles.

Tay and Jace enjoying some cake and ice cream.
Asha and Keaton

Ty multi-tasking while eating ;)

Smiley Rylee
After cake & ice cream we opened presents. Jayson hugged everyone before he opened most of them. Here is Jayson and Emma sharing some love.

Receiving lots of help to open all the presents.

He was so pleased to get a Wubbzy doll. He slept with it tight in his clutches last night. Thanks Jen and family ;)

Pushing his great big truck from Aunt Shelly and family. Love the boy toys! He played with the truck until 11:30 last night.
Reading his books from Ashley and Brent. Thanks so much you guys. He loves all the books you sent, they were perfect!
All in all it was a great night. Before everyone came we went out to eat as a family at the Olive Garden. I have been craving that for a while now so Jayson obliged his mom's cravings and we went to the O.G. It was so good! We made it home just before everyone started coming.

Here's to next year cute Jace. Love you buddy.

7 comments:

Julie said...

He is such a cutie!

Great job on the pinata. Looks fun!

CB said...

I have to admit I have never heard of a Wubbzy - ha ha.
It looks like it was a great party though and I love the pinata!

Jenny Moore said...

I'm so glad he loved Wubbzy!!
What a fun party and pinata...way to go Sean and girls!!!
Love to little Jayson!

Sheri said...

Such a cute family and little guy!!

Shantelle said...

Thanks for all the pictures. . . It's so good to see everyone once and a while. My dad was really excited for Jayson's party. I was talking to him on the phone around 2 in the afternoon and he kept saying, "We're going to Sean's house in a little while for Jayson's party." or "Later today is Jayson's party" When I found out that it was 5 hours away I had to make fun of him a little because he was so excited as if the party would start any minute.
Looks like you guys had a blast! I love his curly hair--so precious.

Joey and Nettifer said...

how cute he hugged everyone!! what a fun party & the homemade pinata rocks!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday little man!