CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Meet Sparkles, our newest 2 year old

I keep telling Sean that we do not need a dog because we have Jayson who totally fits the roll... he LOVES to act like a dog. Rylee has named him Sparkles. I think I could deal with a dog like this. He is quite obedient and doesn't make messes around the house. He is also very friendly.

So this little guy is officially 2 years old today. I can't believe it. Looking back I realize he has been alive now as long as he will be gone on a mission. That seems like a long time.
He is such a happy little boy. His personality is very mellow and always pleasant. He loves to try new things. He loves to play with his sisters and adores both of them. He loves to kick the soccer ball (and is very good at it). He loves to watch Super Why and of course, Wow, Wow, Wubbzy. He loves when his daddy comes home from work. He loves to eat treats. He loves to dig in the dirt with Sean. He enjoys reading and has to read at least a few books a day. He loves his "Li-Li" (lion) and blanket and won't sleep without them. He has to have a sippy cup of chocolate milk the minute he wakes up. He is such a JOY and I love everything about him. I am so glad that he joined our family 2 years ago! He is a perfect addition.
I was joking with Tayler last night that I was going to wake them all up at 4:17 a.m. to sing Happy Birthday to Jayson because that is when he was born. I think she believed me and was a bit concerned about that.
Happy Birthday little dude. We sure love you.

7 comments:

Kendi said...

Two years old??? That went by way too fast. What a cute well groomed little dog you have.
Happy birthday.

Maria said...

Such a handsome little man! :) Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday little one. He did a good job teaching Reyes to be a doggie - she still does it whenever I see her.

:)

Debbie said...

It's hard to believe he is two! What a cute kid!

Joey and Nettifer said...

You are already thinking about his mission!?
What a cute baby boy. Happy Birthday!

Jenny Moore said...

Happy Birthday little Sparkles!!
We love you!
Hope you had a fun Wubbzy Party!!!

Julie said...

Jessica up at 4:15am??? Yeah Tay, I don't think you have to worry about that one! Too funny!

Happy birthday little man. I hope to skype soon so I can hear about your Wow Wow party!