Tomorrow my little buddy turns 2. I can hardly believe it! It has been such a fun 2 years with this little guy. We are having a "Wow, Wow, Wubbzy" party for him tomorrow (if you have no idea who that is join the club). Most people have never heard of Wow, Wow, but my little Jacer- man is in love with the cartoon. Sean and I are attempting a Wow, Wow, Wubbzy cake. Should be interesting :) Good thing he's only 2 and really won't care what it looks like right?! I also wanted to do a pinata for all the little kids, so Sean thought it would be fun to teach the kids how to make one. We had a good time last night, but had that gooey paste EVERYWHERE! Good thing I need to mop my floor before the party.
Here is Jayson letting everyone know he's turning 2. He crosses his fingers and says 2! So cute.
Dad & Tay hard at work
5 comments:
Oh, Happy Birthday, little man! What a cutie!!
Jess-
We totally love Wow, Wow Wubbzy too! and I'm super curious to see how the cake turns out. you better post some pictures of that baby! :)
Happy birthday little dude! What a good hubby you have!
What a fun thing to do!
I love fun projects like that! Great idea!
Post a Comment