CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Snip, Snip

Today I took all three kids to get there hair cut (yes- EVEN Jayson.. his was way too long on top). I went to the college of beauty nearby so the best part is that each one was only $5. BONUS! The girls were really excited to go and were so good. Jayson, well he screamed the whole 2 minutes it took the girl to do it. I guess yesterday when I had to hold him down for shots was still on his brain so when I held him tightly on my lap and a strange person had scissors in her hand he wasn't about to let her do anything.

During
(Rylee held so still. I was pleasantly shocked! She loved it. She told me after they even washed her hair. That's my favorite part too).
The results:
RYLEE
Before
After


She looks so much older to me. They cut off 9 inches. I didn't realize how long it was. It was her idea to cut it short too. I cried (a little).

TAYLER
Before
After


I can't believe that she will be a 2nd grader in a few days. What a cutie. She loved every minute.

JAYSON
Before

After
(I couldn't get a better picture than this- little stinker. It looks a lot better, I'm just hoping the curls stay forever.)

8 comments:

Maria said...

They all look so DARLING! I love Rylee's shorter do...it fits her. :) She IS going to be 5 in January, after all. (wink wink) :)

Love it.

CB said...

How cute! It is always nice to get those long ends cleaned up. The girls do look so grown up.

I cannot believe how long Jayson's hair was! Love his smile :D

Katie & Jared said...

LOVE IT!!! They all look so great!!! Your kids are just so dang cute!! I love them to pieces!

Katie & Jared said...

P.S. one more inch off oy Rylee's and they could have sent it to Locks of Love.

Jenny Moore said...

So stinkin cute!!
You could shave them all bald and they would still be gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Wow...the haircuts do make them look older!

. said...

Your kids are growing up too fast! Such cute haircuts!

Cody and Haylee said...

Your kiddos are SO photogenic Jess! They all look so good with their haircuts! I can't believe Jayson's was that long! LOVE his curls!