So Saturday was the big day and boy was Tayler excited to be the "
birthday girl" Grandma came up to give Tay a birthday hug and deliver all sorts of other goodies. She also helped me get ready for Tay's party and clean out my car. Thanks mom for coming up. We loved it!
How cute is my mom! Seriously she is not 60.

We were planning on doing a big pool party with lots and lots of friends, but because the weather was COLD & RAINY, we had to change plans. Since Tayler loves to bowl, Sean came up with the idea to invite a few friends to go get pizza and go bowling. We let Tayler invite 4 of her girlfriends for the big adventure.
Here's the group. (L to R: Rylee, Asha, Jessica, Tayler, Kinzey, Rozlyn)

And of course this kid tagged along with us all!

After we ordered our breadsticks and pizza at the
Pizza Factory we decided to open the presents while we waited.
7 comments:
That sounds like the perfect party! We'll have to remember that for future years!
And I want to look like your Mom at 60! My Mom is the same way...I hope I am that lucky!
Hope your head feels better!
What a great little celebration. I love how in every picture Tayler looks like she's on top of the world happy! I would say you made her day complete.
I hope your migraine didn't last long. That sounds miserable. Hopefully it's not something that you get alot of while your pregnant?
What a fun way to spend your birthday. I LOVE bowling! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with Tay. We love her so much! Gald to hear she had a wonderful day.
Bummer about the migraine. I can't imagine that taking tylenol actually helped. That's the one thing I hate about being pregnant. I can't take motrin and that's all that works for me. Hopefully you will be headache free for a long time.
~Love ya~
I can't believe it was such bad weather in the middle of August - Crazy mother nature!!
Anyway - ha ha - The party looks like it was an absolute success. The girls bowling all look like little dolls with big smiles.
And what kid does not love pizza.
Good job to a great mom!
What a fun party!
You are a great mom Jess, looks like everyone had a great time!!
I had to do a double take on our mom...she looks so good (not fair) guess I'd better get busy!!!
Happy Birthday little T. We wish we could have bowled with you!
Love ya!
Okay, that is a darling picture of Mom and Tay!
What a fun party- you and Sean are so good to those kids.
Hope your migrane didn't last long!
Post a Comment