On Friday night Sean and I noticed how loose Tayler's other front tooth was. Sean told Tay that he could pull it out with one try. She was a bit hesitant like always, but then decided it would be okay. The dental floss slipped off the first time so as they were pushing it back on, Tayler gave it a tug and it basically fell out on its own and out she came to show me the tooth. Now look at that hole she has! Just in time for 2nd grade.
(sorry this is so blurry- look at that hole)


Saturday morning I didn't have to work (HOORAY), so we headed up to Park City for the day and then stayed over night. We had a blast. It was hot, but we still had a great time. We went on the Alpine slide and the Alpine coaster. I am definitely a fan of the Alpine coaster now, instead of the slide. The kids loved it too. The lines were long and the sun was exhausting, but it was all worth it once our turn came! We walked around Park City a little bit as well. At 5:30 we left to go eat dinner. We found the
BEST Chinese restaurant ever (my kids love Chinese). We ate and ate and ate and then went to the outlets for some shopping. After about an hour of shopping we left and checked into our hotel. We immediately got our swimming suits on and headed down to the pool. We only swam until 10:00 because after that was "adult hours only." The kids were pretty much exhausted anyways, so we stopped by the lounge area and got some hot chocolate (YUM), went upstairs and bathed the kiddos and then put them all to bed. We - minus Sean- woke up this morning at 9:00 (it was heavenly) and headed down to the sweet hot deluxe continental breakfast that they had in our hotel. Afterwards we packed up and came home. I love to spend time with my family. Tomorrow starts school so the kick back lazy summer days are now gone :) However, Tayler is
VeRy excited!
8 comments:
That sounds like a ton of fun. I am jealous, but glad you got to enjoy yourselves. You deserved it. And not even having to work sounds awesome too. Good luck tomorrow, I think it stinks sending them to school. Love ya Britt
She looks super cute - I love it when both front teeth are out at once! Maybe she'll be able to sing "All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" this year!
Park City sounds like a blast. I have never done the coaster - cool!
That is a huge hole, but it's so cute! She'll have fun showing everyone at school.
And the Alpine coaster? I have not heard of that...it sounds fun. And the hotel sounds so relaxing...glad you ended the summer the perfect way!
Sounds like fun!
What is the coaster? We love the Alpine Slide!!!
Cute Tayler with no front teeth!!!
Have a Happy First Day of 2nd Grade!
Nothing better than 2 front teeth missing! She looks adorable! After reading your blog, I'm feeling super lazy with my kids. You're preggo and still doing all this cute, fun family stuff... we just watch "family movies" :)
how will that poor girl eat! adorable!
what a fun trip to park city. i need to try the roller coaster! it looks so fun!
Love the toothless grin!
You'll have to explain the coaster... if its better then the alpine slide I know it must be good!
What a fun end to great summer! Sorry your "lazy days" of summer are gone.
Post a Comment